Hi there! I'm Clark!
Nice to meet you~
Visual Communication Design, MFA @ RIT
Graphic Design, BFA @ UIUC
I am a designer who loves learning and challenges. Passionate about my design and accountable for my teamwork.
I am also an animal lover have a dog and a cat ~
User Experience Design, Summer 2018, Beijing, China
They designed and created a user experience map in the Hema (freshhema.com). Participate in scene design, logo design, and the Hema series product design. Joined the landscape design team to help set up Beijing's urban green belt design.
Graphic Design, JULY - SEP 2019, Pleasanton, CA
Researched and extracted many data from the website through Python and made professional visual reports.
• Researched market trends of global renewable energy certificates (RECs) trading.
• Displayed the absolute number of participating users and the actual amount of financing of IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) projects held by the top 30 crypto exchanges.
• Collected WaykiChain users and the actual transactions data generated by invoking the intelligent contract.
• Researched cross-border eCommerce to study data about their economies and the products they sell.
CreativePro Week 2019
Graphic Design Experience, JUN 2019, Seattle, WA
• Learned design techniques and fashion ideas from 40+ expert presenters worldwide.
• Learned more creative skills in PS/Ai, Photoshop and illustrator from conference designers.
UI/UX Design, May-August 2020 & Jan-July 2021, San Jose, CA
• Joined multiple groups in AILAW, including software development, website production, email layout, YouTube channel design, mobile app development, and Blog design development.
• Explored the design concepts of UI and UX, especially the UX aspect.
RIT Graduate Assistant
Graduate Assistant, August 2021 - May 2022, Rochester, NY